大家好啊~ 我是Hope. 打中文可以吧. 今天看到這這部落格很開心但也很難過。我很想念你們每ㄧ個人。再也找不到第二個相同的中國分會了,你們大家都是....是我最想念的。我在這裡過的還不錯喔。帶ㄧ班學生很辛苦,但是看見他們的進步與成長是甜美的。 分會的小朋友越來越多了...還有還有...和大家拜各晚年,祝大家新年快樂,鼠來寶。我愛你們喔。 Hello everyone, This is Hope, remember me. It is so good to see you all here. I didn't know that we have this blog until today. It is a good idea! I miss you all so much and hope that I can be with you soon. I am still a teacher in here, leading a group of students. They wear me out, but it is good to see their improvement ever day. I know it is kind of late, but Happy New Year my sweet sweet sweet brothers and sisters. I love you all.
1 comments:
大家好啊~ 我是Hope. 打中文可以吧. 今天看到這這部落格很開心但也很難過。我很想念你們每ㄧ個人。再也找不到第二個相同的中國分會了,你們大家都是....是我最想念的。我在這裡過的還不錯喔。帶ㄧ班學生很辛苦,但是看見他們的進步與成長是甜美的。 分會的小朋友越來越多了...還有還有...和大家拜各晚年,祝大家新年快樂,鼠來寶。我愛你們喔。
Hello everyone,
This is Hope, remember me. It is so good to see you all here. I didn't know that we have this blog until today. It is a good idea! I miss you all so much and hope that I can be with you soon.
I am still a teacher in here, leading a group of students. They wear me out, but it is good to see their improvement ever day. I know it is kind of late, but Happy New Year my sweet sweet sweet brothers and sisters. I love you all.
Post a Comment