7/01/2011

Where Are They Now? ---> Felipe & Petra Chou



I was in the Montgomery Chinese branch in 1995-96.  As a member of the branch, I helped teach the young men's class and Sunday school.

Among the most memorable experiences I had was taking the youth to the stake youth conference to Church Historical sites.  Then I helped to organize a branch activity to go to the Church Historical sites in Pennsylvania and New York area, as well as visiting Niagara Falls.  I also remember the wonderful farewell party organized by the branch when I went to BYU, and then the great wedding reception for my wife and I when we came back to visit the branch.

I have been working for the Seminary and Institutes (S&I) of the Church, currently assigned at the Church Office Building with Church Correlation's Research Information Division, and S&I's Research, Evaluation and Assessment.  Petra is a full time homemaker and enjoys caring for our children.  My wife and I were sealed in the China Hong Kong temple, and we have 4 children.

We have no blogs yet, but you can email us or find us on Facebook.

0 comments: