I participated in the branch after I got home from my mission in 2006. I
think the Christmas of that year I also attended meetings there. After
that, my family moved away from Maryland. I remember when Sophy Lin
got married, attending her sealing and reception. I also remember
giving a talk one Sunday. It was a good experience, but a little
embarrassing since when writing it, I thought for sure I would talk for
too long, but it ended up only being like a 5 minute talk.
I
just graduated this past August from BYU with a Master's in Mathematics.
I will be starting a job at Raytheon in Aurora, CO this month, working
as a Systems Engineer. I got married in 2008 to Yi Luo. He is from
Hangzhou, China, and came to BYU in 2002 for school. He has one more
year left to finish his Ph.D., also in Math.
11/01/2011
Where Are They Now? ---> Sara McBride Luo
11/01/2011
No comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment